Michelle’s glider shop and line business will be closed from
November 16th thru December 2nd. You can place the order and wait for her to make it when
she’s back or you can wait till she re-opens in December.
Any questions or concerns, please call or text 505-620-1081 Thank-you!
Any Line - Any Length!
“I regret that I must increase my prices. Line material, PayPal and credit card processing fees, and postage have all increased, not to mention gas. (I have to travel 30 miles round trip to get to the post office)”
|Michelle Daniele will make paraglider lines for you using the finest quality materials, while utilizing techniques and equipment especially suited for this purpose.
Best of all...
She'll Do It In One Day!
This SPECIAL is only valid when you order & prepay, ONLINE!
Made and Shipped in 24 Hours
* Keep in mind, that we are closed on Sundays!
- Click here for the Lines EZ Order Form
- This website is not set up to send an automatic confirmation that Paramotor has received the order. Be assured that if your payment has processed, your order did come through. If need be, I can confirm by text message. 505-620-1081
- The US Post office has increased its postal rates. Shipping charges reflect the increase. Tracking is available for both the priority and overnight shipping options. If you would like the tracking number, please send Michelle a text immediately after your order is complete and it will be sent to you by text. 505-620-1081
- We may not stock the exact color and diameter needed for your line replacement. If you are looking for an exact replacement, please call Michelle 505-620-1081 and she will let you know if she stocks the line. Otherwise she will make the line as close to the one needed as she can.
- We DO NOT MAKE UNSHEATHED LINES. Any orders received where the specs show the line is unsheathed, will be shipped with a sheathed replacement. Keep in mind the line will appear thicker because of the sheathing. If your unsheathed line is colored, it is because they have dyed the line. In this case, please state the color on the order form. (keep in mind that to properly make an unsheathed line, the line has to be finger trapped and then sewn. Otherwise, it is a matter of time before the stitching will come out and the line will fail. It takes special tooling to finger trap a line that is about the diameter of dental floss, so if you want an exact replacement, you can order the sheathed version from me and order the other from the manufacturer. This will keep you flying until you receive the replacement. Then you will have a spare in the event the line breaks again.
If you still need help, call or email Michelle Daniele
*** Click HERE for the "Lines in a Day" for $25 - EZ Order Form ***
*** Click HERE to Access the Instructional Videos.***
* These videos will help you Remove, Measure and Replace your lines.
REMEMBER: This Special $25, “Lines in a Day” Offer is valid ONLY when you order and prepay, ONLINE